Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just touching base....

Yes, it has been a while since we have posted. And by "we" I mean "I". We (and by we I do now mean "we") have been swamped with a new run of label designs. We are very excited about the newly revamped Dynamo Red and Dynamo White designs! I will keep you all posted on when we will be releasing the new wines. Additionally, we have a new design for the Rose and a new design for the Vionier. All lovely wines from our beloved Washington State! Yes, the best wines on the market IMHO.

Also-we have invested in a new computer system which will hopefully streamline something, although I'm not really sure what.

Lastly, I expect to be visting the winery in person the last week of July/early August! Please stop me and say hello! I look forward to seeing many of you at the wine Club dinner on August 1st.

Cheers!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment